Child First Aid
Our qualified team is honored to provide the child first aid training program for everyone in particular parents who have decided to take care of child at all times.
TITLE OF PROGRAM: CHILD FIRST AID TRAINING. Will be conducted in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
DURATION: 8 hours (1 day).
TARGET GROUP: This is a competency course for members selected to be part of the ERT. It will also be beneficial for ordinary members at any work site.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: The objective is to train competent first aiders who will be able to:
- Recognize first aid injuries.
- Render first aid and CPR efficiently to victims.
- Manage the victim to time of handover to a medical professional.
COURSE OUTLINE/CONTENT: The training will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to First Aid.
- CPR and Emergency Management.
- Cardio- Pulmonary Resuscitation or CPR (skills).
- Soft tissue injuries, joint injuries and bone fractures (theory and practical).
- Spinal injury.
- Patient transport (skills).
- Wounds, bleeding, shock, bandaging, dressing (theory and practical).
- Burns & Scalds.
- Drowning, Cardiac Arrest, Electric Shock.
- Simulation Drill- fracture, injuries, electrocution.
- Patient Assessment (skills).
- Theory Assessment / Skills Assessment.